Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 22 - Meditation with Reiki


Today's meditation tip for Day 22 is embracing the Precepts of Reiki.  Reiki is a Healing modality that allows for energy exchange.  Those who embark on Reiki Training usually are taught the Reiki Precepts 1st.  When they are taught these precepts they are asked to meditate on them, and consciously incorporate them into their daily life.  The beautiful thing about these precepts are that they are universal, and would benefit all mankind if we all practiced these precepts regardless if we enter into reiki training.  Perhaps sit in your meditation today and consider these precepts, make the commitment with each breath to incorporate them in every aspect of your daily thoughts and actions. The reiki precepts begin with "Just for today", because life is one day at a time, one moment at a time, one breath at a time.....Enjoy each to the fullest.

REIKI PRECEPTS
Just for today...
I will let go of worry
I will let go of anger
I will do my work honestly
I will give thanks for many blessings.
I will be kind to every living thing.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment