Thursday, November 11, 2010

Meet Our Outstanding Kickbox teacher Leon


A year ago when I taught the 6:30 am yoga classes at Bamboomoves, one of my students came in looking sore and stiff. When I asked what happened, he said "Leon's Kickboxing class". Then and there, I made the mental note to avoid that class. Fresh off of the Tony Robbins UPW event, I have been doing extra greens than I usually do, have outstanding energy, so after I taught 4 classes (including a high intensity Zogalaties class), I took Leon's class. For people who don't know, Leon has a cult following, the people who do kickbox at Bamboomoves are hooked to this mans class. The fact that he is a sexy dude with a charming personality works to his advantage, but he also gives an outstanding class!!! Despite the fact that I have heart palpitations from an irregular heart beat, and knew that I had to wake up to teach a full day the next day, plus Karate class the next evening, I did have a blast in the kickbox class!!! Some of the students who take the Zogalaties class had joined me in Leon's kickboxing class. All in all, cardio is a great way to get the heart rate up, release endorphines, and HAVE FUN!!! Leon is an amazing instructor and I would recommend the class to anyone who wants to lose weight, strengthen their heart, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!! He also is a brilliant actor, and personal trainer. Thanks Leon for an outstanding class! Just another note, people wonder how I have the energy to teach 25 classes a week, and even take classes on top of that, well it's from a highly alkalized diet, lots of greens folks! ~ Namaste
Pictured: Leon & Ambria

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love to see teachers taking each others classes.

    ReplyDelete