Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Yoga of Graphic Art

Before teaching at the Tathaasu Wellness expo, I realized I did not have any sort of business cards to exchange with others attending.  I set the intention that I would get into the swing of things and create some business cards for Yoga.  Literally the next day I was gifted with a sample of beautiful Yoga Business Cards from a talented graphic Artist, Daniel.  The Universe answered my silent prayer, and I never even had contact with Daniel prior to this.


Daniel once did the website for a resort where I taught in Kerala, India.  He does websites, business cards and promotional material.  For anyone interested in creating a professional website, or promotional material for their events, Yoga Designs is a great option.  Thanks Daniel for being so kind and creating such beautiful cards for me.


2 comments:

  1. CHIEF ENLIGHTENMENT OFFICER! How cute are YOU!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.yoga teacher training in india |yoga therapy teachers training in india |yoga courses in india

    ReplyDelete