Friday, April 3, 2009

In the Studio With Ambria


In between Yoga & Body Work Sessions, Shiatsu class, Gigs & Session Singing, and time spent in my personal Yoga Practice, I make time to hit the studio for my personal music projects. Many of my songs find inspiration from relationships, daily events and experiences from both my life and those close to me. I am busy recording my latest album for my solo project, Ambria. I am also working hard at the final stages of production of my ZOGA YOGA music collection which will include music for Vinyasa/Hatha classes, Pre Natal/Post Natal, Kids Yoga and Guided Meditation/Pranayama. This is an exciting time, and I am loving the journey.

Music is a universal language that has the power to inspire, heal, celebrate, and capture the Love that lives inside every heart around the world. I am so grateful for the gift of music and I can't wait to share my new material with everyone.
~Namaste~
Please visit my links for samples of music:

No comments:

Post a Comment