Thursday, July 25, 2013

Amazing Angel Workshop with Mary

One of the highlights for me being in Ireland was reuniting with my AMAZING Reiki Teacher, and Crystal healing Teacher, Mary Henry.  Mary was my yoga student in NYC, and one day in class when she spoke about her training in Reiki, I mentioned to her that one day she might be my Reiki Master teacher, and exactly that came true.  I am forever grateful to that life changing experience, and recommend Mary to everyone.  She is a gifted healer, intuitive teacher, and empath.  She has a divine gift to teach and share Reiki, Crystals, and Angel Healing. 
 
    
Angel Healing Savasana

We all explored Angel Healing, experienced divine guidance, and raised our vibration with the help of Mary's brilliant Singing Bowls, which she placed all around us, on our navel and played so beautifully.

Angel Healing Exploration

Crystals and Some Angel Healing

No comments:

Post a Comment