Since I have experience teaching grade 1, 4 and PreK in the classroom and I currently teach Yoga both kids and adults, you can say I have had my fair share of exposure to germs. So my suggestions are as follows:
- Drink lots of water to flush your system out
- Have fruits high in vitamin C like Kiwi, Strawberry, Orange, etc
- Keep active, have a daily fitness routine to get the blood flowing and toxins released.
- Garlic: Eat more garlic when you feel the germy bugs entering, the garlic will help zap out the germs (and also give you the kind of breath that will be sure to keep people at a distance.)
- Tumeric Milk: Warm your Milk on the stove (veggie folks can substitute rice/almond/hemp milk) stir and add a tsp of tumeric, add a little honey, stevia or agave nectar for sweetness, stir, and cheers to your health.
~Peace & hugs, Ambria