Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yoga Thank You Note


Recently, I taught a small group Yoga class where one regular student brought a friend, and another heard about my class and decided to join. After class we shared in tea and they all mentioned how they are currently looking for work. They all admitted that money spent on yoga was worth every penny.

I just wanted to take a minute to send a note of thanks out in the universe. I consider myself blessed and privileged to have instructed and practiced Yoga with every person I have worked with, both in group and private sessions. To the many students who are dedicated to taking my group classes and private classes during this tough economic time, I thank you. I have grown in my Yoga practice by sharing in yours. Your participation, referrals, and dedication to yoga with me, continue to amaze me. I hold each of you dear in my heart, in my prayers, and in my daily meditation. May rivers of peace, opportunities and abundance flow our way. Om Shanti! You are all appreciated! Peace & Hugs ~Ambria (www.zogayoga.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment