Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blizzard Yoga


With my new You Tube channel I have created "Yogalosophy" I have another opportunity to be creative and fun. This channel is a fun way for me to bring a light hearted perspective to a practice that ultimately is aimed at finding enlightenment/joy. Last week NYC was hit with a huge snow storm, which forced me to cancel all my yoga sessions. On a snow day there are many things we can do from making a snowman, to staying in cozy in doors, but we all have to eventually get out the shovel and clear the snow. Did the snow stop me from doing Yoga myself? Well you have to watch the video to find out. Blizzard Yoga....Remember to Smile at life and it will smile back :) Subscribe to the Youtube channel and be ready for more updates. Be sure to share the smiles with your friends, and leave comments. ~ Peace & hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment