Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Yoga!

Namaste! It's game day....Superbowl XLIV, the Saints vs. the Colts! While taking a break between classes at Bamboomoves, I set up my camera on top of some yoga blocks, busted out my football and did some Superbowl Yoga. Although it is not so visible, I was wearing a blue top (Colts) and black pants (Saints). Both football players and fans can benefit from the many benefits of a yoga practice. My right knee bears the scar of a surgery from many years ago which was a result of a football injury, and my yoga practice has strengthened that knee tremendously....I won't get into the details, except to highlight my beloved battle scar. Check out the video at my YouTube Channel "Yogalosophy". Ironically, some of the students at Bamboo heard the loud music that was in the studio while I was filming, and were surprised to know it was from me, as most of my classes tend to be more on the peace, love and happiness musical styles. But this Rockstar Yogini, (that would be me) has love for all styles of "good music". Along with that it is my belief that all people can benefit from a Yoga practice. So the purpose of my newest Youtube channel is to inspire a light hearted approach to Yoga and a zest for life. Enjoy life and your yoga practice! keep watching the channel for more fun videos. I now know that I may need to invest in a new camera. ~ Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment