Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Valentines Day! May you give and receive avalanches of Love in your life! This Valentine's Day I will be teaching some yoga sessions, and hopefully enjoying some delicious Indian Food with my beloved friends from my favorite South Indian Restaurant in Tuckahoe, NY, Spice Village. In celebration of Valentine's Day, I posted a new Valentine's video. Often times when you are working so many sessions, you wind up dating your Yoga mat which has been the case for me. Thankfully I love my Yoga practice, so I love that my Valentine's Date (this year) is my yoga mat and it has inspired the opportunity to poke fun at myself in a new video. Hope you enjoy your valentine's day and embrace Love. Give someone a Hug and most importantly give yourself a hug! Enjoy the video! ~ My Love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment