Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Law Of Attraction

For sometime now I have been yearning to have a gig, more gigs etc. Many people have invited me to perform at their venues, where I was a regular performer last year. Unfortunately, due to my current yoga schedule, I have been unable to gig as I would like to. I decided to meditate and pray on the desire of having more gig opportunities. I believe our minds and faith have a lot to do with our journey. With firm faith I wrote out my desires in my journal. Very soon, a fellow musician contacted me with, you guessed it...a gig. Not just any gig, a pretty amazing gig! I was invited to play for 3 months (summer vacation) in a 5 star luxury hotel in Asia, getting paid $4000 a month. Six nights a week, 4 sets (which is kind of a lot), full promotion, free room & board as well as transportation costs. The Law of Attraction in the Universe allows us to manifest our hearts desires when we believe. I share this blog, to let all know that our Universe is abundant and generous. Every faith in the world has beloved words that inspire faith. Whether you are a Christian believing "Ask and you Shall Recieve" (Matthew 21:22), or "Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24), or a Quantum Physics fan believing in the law of attraction, a Kabbalist believing in "Kavanah" (putting it out there and following with actions), A Hindu believing in Mantra (MAN=mind, TRA=Free, therefore an instrument of thought), A Jewish person, believing in the famous Hebrew saying "Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell your problems how great your God is", a Muslim believing in the words of Mohammed "Actions are judged by intentions, so each man will have what he intended". The Law of Attraction is a common aspect of faith in most religions. Be mindful of your thoughts, and put your plans into action because our Universe is abundant. For a whole host of reasons and obligations with Shiatsu classes, Yoga, and my family I decided to stay here in NY and not take the gig. With tremendous gratitude in my heart and excitement to revisit my desires for deeper detail, I hope to share more beautiful instantaneous blessings of our Universe. Have a lovely Day! Peace & hugs, Ambria

No comments:

Post a Comment