Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pilates


While many of my yoga clients enjoy a Pilate's style of core exercises, and Bamboomoves has been introduced to my "yogalaties" class, my knowledge of true pilates is limited to my personal exposure to this approach to fitness. While the ever popular Yogalaties class, which I would prefer to call ZOGALATIES because it is my original fusion of Fast Paced Power Vinyasa Flow, Pilate's style Core, Cross Training Elements, and Indian Wrestler style Circuit Training, works the core.....I'm happy to announce that I am soon to become Pilates certified. This form of body work differs from yoga because of the breathing and the pace. It has elements of ballet, yoga and works the core! Very excited to have a deeper knowledge of this wonderful approach to health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment