Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reiki Master and Crystal Healing Certified



After an intense training with the amazing Mary Henry, my dear friend Joseph and I are Reiki Masters and Crystal Healing Certified. For some time when I would do Chakra Workhops or Reiki Sessions, I would use Crystals, as I knew how certain stones resonated with chakras or areas of the body. Like many people, I also had certain crystals that I would gravitate to. My new found knowledge of the amazing energy found in crystals for healing, transformation and balancing, and Reiki Attunements, has opened the door to a deeper understanding of God's beautiful earth. These crystals carry vibrational energy, and the yogis used them for many purposes for centuries.

As a matter of fact, the intricate details of the Taj Mahal were filled with beautiful Ruby, Saphire and Emerald cut stones. When the sun would shine into the Taj Mahal the beautiful, rainbow reflection was said to be the most magnificent sight to see, and a masterpiece of sacred geometry. The last time I went to the Taj Mahal I was amazed to see the beautiful details in the designs on all the walls, and each were filled with colorful stones. Crystals have amazing beauty and energy, Thank you Mary once again for being an incredible teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment