Friday, June 26, 2009

We Love You Michael Jackson


Yesterday, Thursday June 25, 2009, the world lost a music legend.  Michael Jackson will forever be remembered as the King of Pop.  At the tender age of 50, Michael took his last breath.  Many will grieve his loss because of his true inspirational genius as an entertainer.  For every musician Michael has set a standard of excellence, paved the way with true innovation, and created heart felt music.  His virtuoso dancing talent is second to none.  While so many artists today attempt to mimic the "formula" of Michael, no one has yet to come close to his original extraordinary gift for performance.  

Being a musician myself, I have to admit that growing up, I had a white glove, I new every Michael Jackson song, and would moonwalk around my house every so often.  I even lip-synced "Billy Jean" in a contest while on vacation in Dominican Republic, complete with moonwalk, crotch grabbing, jumping off the stage extending one hand in the air to the side, and singing every word with total joy.  
His gift for music makes people feel good.  His gift for music touches every soul.  Michael's passion and rare talent will live on forever in his music.  While many fans around the world grieve the loss of Michael, my condolences go out to his family who lost a special loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment