Monday, June 28, 2010

Kids Yoga Party with Yogi Beans


On the weekend, I had the chance to lead a Kids Yoga Party with Yogi Beans. In the past, I have had the chance of doing Yoga Birthday Parties with both Yogi Beans and Bamboomoves, but this was just a Party. The lovely young girl won the party at a school auction, it was given as a donation from Yogi Beans, and she decided to invite 9 of her friends to enjoy a Yoga Party. I set up Yoga blankets and each girl paired up on the blankets as we did some yoga. We did sun salutations, pranayama (breathing exercises), Yogi Says, Asana (yoga poses), Toga, Yoga chat, and meditation, and it was so much FUN!!! This lovely group of girls were so attentive, polite, caring to each other, well behaved and a total delight to teach! They enjoyed some snacks afterward, made sure to say thank you and cleared out. Many of them gave me hugs and said "You're the best yoga teacher ever", "I had so much fun" and "I want to do yoga with you again Ambria". Thank you girls for making such a wonderful Yoga experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment