Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY


Happy Mothers Day to all mothers around the world.  To my beloved mommy, my every breath has been for you since the day you left me on August the 10th, 6 years ago.  No one can take the place of my best friend, my teacher, my goddess, my world, as you continue to possess and guide my heart from the heavens above.  My every song captures my love for you, my every tear is but a drop in the ocean of loss I have held since you left.  My only joy is to be the woman you raised, inspired and molded me to be.  A woman of grace, elegance, kindness, compassion, and love.  A woman of courage, fire, mystery, value, spirit and truth.  A woman like you.  A woman who honors the light in every creation of Gods hands.  May you continue to guide my every step, continue to shine in my every smile, continue to inspire my every song, and continue to live in my heart.  Happy Mothers Day to you Mommy.  Till we meet again, I will forever shower you with endless hugs and kisses from afar!

No comments:

Post a Comment