Saturday, August 29, 2009

Reiki- Getting Attuned Again


My amazing friend Shinji did my re-attuning for Reiki the other day. He himself felt a tremendous energy exchange during the Reiki 2 attuning, as did I. While Reiki is a form of energetic healing, it is important to go to someone who has that special energy, and heat in their hands. I wanted to share this post to thank Shinji for his amazing friendship, and talent that he has shared with me. Shinji is a Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki Master and an incredible artist. If anyone is interested in getting attuned with Reiki, I highly recommend my friend Shinji. It is a wonderful experience to share in this transfer of positive energy and awareness. For more information about Reiki and Shinji please visit: http://www.truepath33.com/

Soon after my re-attuning, I gave a couple sessions, and wow, what a difference!!! Totally amazed! I guess like with everything in life it is important to continue training, practice, and get regular tune ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment