Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rock Star Yogini - Jessie


Often times the amazing gifts of Yoga Instructors get overlooked. I just wanted to write a post to highlight the tremendous generosity of heart of my fellow Yogini and friend Jessie Conrad. Jessie and I did our Pre Natal Yoga Training together. She was kind enough to take over my Pre Natal Classes at Namaste, BK when I had scheduling conflicts. This amazing Pre Natal Yoga Instructor is also an experienced Doula. Most recently, when my time with music projects occupied many of my hours, Jessie was kind enough to Sub my Noon Time Group Classes. Which was wonderful since she lives in BK and is much closer to the location. Unfortunately, one day, Jessie forgot her key to the Yoga Studio, and no one was inside the studio to let her in. While many would consider this a dilemma..... this amazing Rock Star Yogini enthusiastically led the group of yoga enthusiasts to the local park to lead them in an outdoor yoga class. WOW!!! That is an amazing generous heart. Words cannot describe my appreciation for such an amazing friend and fellow Yoga Instructor. Thank you Jessie and I wish you the best on your journey. ~Peace & Hugs, Ambria

No comments:

Post a Comment