Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reiki- Healing Hands

Reiki is a holistic energy healing modality that began in Japan. It shares and transfers the Universal Life Force Energy. From a Religious standpoint it is similar to laying of hands, and from a Scientific standpoint, we are all energy made up of active cells that can be charged and depleted with energetic experiences. This powerful, laying of hands technique restores balance and harmony to the mind/body/spirit. While it is growing in popularity due to its amazing healing results and relation to the energetic chakras, I personally love to share this gentle touch with people.

In the tranquil, candle lit, private room at Bamboomoves, I had a wonderful session. Since I usually can feel a persons energy my hands gravitated to the areas that the person required extra attention. The chakras that were slightly off balance were the 3rd (Solar Plexus/Manipura), 5th (Throat/Vishudda) & 6th (Third Eye/Anja). After the session, the client was asked what she experienced. While the common intense, relaxing heat was felt all over her body, she also saw the coinciding colors of the Chakras that I was working on. It was an amazing session and I am thankful to have been a help to her. For more information about experiencing this relaxing restoration for the mind, body and spirit contact me at www.zogayoga.com or

No comments:

Post a Comment