Saturday, October 31, 2009

Belly dance @ Bamboomoves, BX


Every week at Bamboomoves I have the pleasure to teach a bunch of classes. After teaching the Kids Yoga, and Adult Yoga classes, I usually get a bite to eat before I teach Pre Natal class, but this week I joined in the Bellydance class. Yael Becker is the instructor and she gives a brilliant class. For some time, I have taken belly dance classes at various places in NYC, and I always hear the ladies coming out of Bamboomoves raving about Yael's class. The ladies are absolutely right, Yael gives such an amazing Belly dance class. We spent an hour with hip drops/lifts, hip circles, shimmies, side steps, shoulder shimmies, and much more. Yael plays great music and truly allows the ladies to embrace femininity. This week Yael was dressed in a lovely Belly dance costume, I am not sure if it was because it is Halloween, but it was great! Every Saturday Yael teaches a popular Belly dance class at Bamboomoves, and she also can be seen performing at various places in NYC. Thanks for a wonderful class Yael! ~ Peace & Hugs, Ambria

No comments:

Post a Comment