Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chakra Pants - Chakra Workshop


One of my favorite pairs of yoga pants are from "Bali Dog". They are hand painted in Brazil, and people literally stop me everywhere to ask me where I got them. I love them!!! They are cotton and artistic. The pants that I have been sporting lately are the Chakra Pants, that have the chakra symbols hand painted on the sides of each pant leg. Today after a private session in Manhattan, my client snapped a picture for you all to enjoy.

This Saturday March 27 at 6pm, is the Root Chakra workshop. We will explore the Root Chakra, find balance, focus, structure, and experience healing. We will also have the bonus of LIVE MUSIC!!! YEA!!!! A brilliant Tabla player has agreed to come to Bamboomoves and play for our workshop, before a gig that he will have to run to afterwards. Drums are the instrument that relates to the Root Chakra. We will also feast on some Yummy Vegan Red Velvet Cake (red is the color related to the Root Chakra). Come and join us at Bamboomoves, BX, and explore the subtle body which will enhance your yoga practice. ~Peace & Hugs, Ambria

No comments:

Post a Comment